Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Yeah, I'm part of the inner circle

I finally got tagged for something...here we go.

4 Dishes I "Like" to "Cook":

  1. Breaded Chicken & Mashed Potatoes
  2. Chicken Matza Ball Soup
  3. Any kind of cake
  4. Chocolate souffles...in theory they are so simple to make, but it takes skill to make these things right!
4 Qualities I Love in People
  1. Honesty
  2. Humor
  3. People who can think outside the box
  4. People who don't give up (they encourage me not to)
4 Places I Have Been
  1. Mexico (3 times, 2 different places)
  2. France
  3. Australia
  4. Scotland
4 Things In My Room
  1. My awesome bed that I love. LOVE. LOVE.
  2. Book cases (full of books!)
  3. My goodie drawer
  4. Lots and Lots of shoes
4 Dirty Words I Like
  1. Fuck
  2. Shit
  3. Fuck (did I say that already)....well shit.
  4. Asshole

Now I am pretty sure everyone whose blogs I read has already been tagged but if there is anyone reading mine that hasn't been tagged for this meme, your officially tagged!

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

what the fuck is a goody drawer...no wait i dont even want to know

Anonymous said...

Seriously you don't know what a good drawer is?

Even I know that...don't you want sex & the ciy?

Gunfighter said...

New here... I surfed my way here via three or four blogs that I read...

Can I play?

4 Dishes I Like to Cook:


Chicken Marsala
Lasagne
Chicken Picatta
Applesauce

4 Qualities I Love in People

Honesty
Clear Thinking
Patience
Compassion

4 Places I Have Been

Germany
France
England
Canada

4 Things In My Room

BOOKS!!!
Bed
Mrs Gunfighter
More books

4 Dirty Words I Like

Fuck
Motherfucker
Asshole
Fuck (twice, because that's just how I roll)