Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, November 5, 2007

The long awaited Fantasies in Chocolate photos

So here are my long awaited pictures from this year's Fantasies in Chocolate event. This event is actually a huge fundraising event, with more than $70,000 dollars raised this year. Plus it is a great excuse to get dressed up and eat dessert and drink all night!
Me...with my first glass of champagne. Why is it that I always feel skinnier than I end up looking in pictures?

Shannon in her chocolate induced happiness!

Shannon (with her milk) and me (with my Chocolatini thingy...mmmalicious)

Lots of chocolate goodness! A chocolate espresso mouse thing (hiding under that chocolate tower), a chocolate petite four, a strawberry petite four thing, a passion fruit/white chocolate thingy...mmmalicious. Did I already say that?
Lots of chocolate yumminess.

Were these all mine? Nope, well...I mean I might have drank that many but I just kept using the same glass...I mean except for the fact that the champagne glass with the chocolatini thing and the martini glass are both mine. This probably wasn't the first time I was caught double fisting it.

The chocolate goodies that snuck into my purse during the night. Your not officially supposed to take left overs home, but really, who doesn't?


No comments: