Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, November 19, 2007

Pictures from my vacation...last week

So I finally re-located my digi-camera this weekend and have some photos from my vacation last week.

These photos are all from Point Lobos, CA (and are the only pictures I took on my trip).
My sister and I (well, our shadows)

Me

My sister

The sun going down...this was Seal Island (it was covered it barking seals!)

Scenery

More scenery...

Me again...
Even more scenery...

And a little more scenery...

My sister (left) and me (right) and my double chin (lower right).

3 comments:

kat said...

Lovely pictures. It looks like you had a wonderful time...can you send some sun my way? Haven't seen it in ages.

Anonymous said...

You look great and what a relacing place to be. Beautiful!

misguidedmommy said...

and my double chin (lower right)

just made me spit popcorn