Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, November 26, 2007

Hot and Bothered

He entered the darkened room and came up behind me, leaning down he slowly brushed his soft, warm lips across mine. Sitting down next to me the kissing continued as he ran he embraced my face in his hands. I slowly moved my hands across his bare chest and leaned in closer, the heat building between us. Slowly we laid back on the bed, his body moving over mine....




BEEP BEEP BEEP




FUCKING FUCKING ALARM CLOCK!

Were you getting into that? Yeah, well know you can at least START to understand how fucking pissed off I was when my alarm went off this morning. Do you know how long it has been since I have had a HOT dream like that! Waking up all hot and bothered to a screeching alarm clock is NOT how I enjoy beginning my week.

I mean, don't I deserve to get some uninterrupted hot action in my sleep, because I sure as hell am not getting any while I am awake right now.

3 comments:

kat said...

Hehe I dreamt I was going out with Tom Cruises brother. I don't even know if he has a brother and I can tell ya that I sure do NOT like Tom Cruise one bit...Hate it when that happens though..stupid alarm clocks. They deserve treatment with a sledge hammer

Anonymous said...

Nice! I haven't had a HOT dream in ages...there isn't any one I even like a bit :(

Well maybe The Entertainer but that's freaking TV, doesn't count!

Stephanie said...

I'm curious who the hot guy was steaming you up!!! I haven't had a dream like that in forever either. Not a good way to have it end at all!