Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, November 29, 2007

My travels

My travels look so minuscule in comparison when you lay it out like this. Guess that just means I have to get back on track with my traveling...












BTW, I love this thing! I found it thanks to Patty at Just an NYC Girl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of all your travelling!!!

I tagged you for a meme today!

Stephanie said...

Wow, you have been a lot of places. Lucky girl