Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, November 19, 2007

Writers block.

Have you guys noticed how many pictures I've been posting lately? Sorry about that. I actually didn't realize it but I apparently have been having some sort of subconscious writers block.

Keep reading, you might get something substantial out of me soon.

Although I did make an attempt at something substantial over at Tales of a Misguided Mommy where I was guest blogging today.

2 comments:

kat said...

I read your post over at Shannon's blog. Very interesting point. Would I reinvent myself? That would depend on what stage of my life I was in... Gosh I gotta go think about that some more.

Jen said...

Ginger! W!T!F!?

where ARE YOU?