Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, November 9, 2007

This is not my house

Yet another guest post by Misguided Mommy


One night Ginger, Katie and I all went out. Katie had to be home so she left early. Well I had lied to my parents about where I was going so I couldn't very well go back home that night. So Ginger and I got the brilliant idea to drive up to Katies house and sneak in to her house since it was always unlocked. So we drove up to the top of her street, turned off my engine because I had loud exhaust and coasted down here street. Yeah not an easy task since the car loses power steering when you turn it off. We ended up with the front end of the truck parked about 4 feet from the curb and the back end about 6 feet. So we proceed to sneak into Katies house, up the stairs and into her room. We wake her up and she tells us, "the blankets are across the street" and passes back out. In the morning she was so confused when she woke up and saw us laying on her floor. Isn't it great that we had a friend whose parents were such sound sleepers and never locked their doors that we could just sneak into her house instead of into our own?

No comments: