Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Guess what I just found in my bathroom sink...

Come on...take a guess...

...
...
...
...
...
...
...
...

...Did you guess a whole bunch of clipped toenails? I bet not!

But if you did, you won the prize. And you ask yourself what this prize is....keeping asking because there isn't one.

I am sorry I don't have pictures of this disgusting discovery, but I didn't notice this until I turned the water on to wash my hands and they got washed to their watery grave.

Have I mentioned that I have a temporary roommate? Have a mentioned she has a few disgusting habits? Have I mentioned that I am SOOOOO glad that she will only be here for another week and a half? Have I mentioned that after this I really hope I never have to have a roommate again?

3 comments:

kat said...

Whoa that's gross. I mean I have issues with anything concerning toe or finger nails but even for "normal" people this is disgusting

misguidedmommy said...

ewwwwwww..my husband would flip out he is very anti toenail

Anonymous said...

That's just plain gross and rude.