Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, November 5, 2007

My best investment ever!

This nifty little plastic measuring cup thing only cost me $1.00 plus tax at the little discount section of Target. It came with this little egg separator lid, as well as a small and large cheese shredder and a juicer. I can't say enough about this little kitchen gadget...I LOVE IT. It was defiantly the best investment I've ever made.


2 comments:

Jen said...

I have that SAME THING! That part is an EGG SEPARATOR?! I always wondered...

misguidedmommy said...

fyi this picture makes me want to puke