Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Some more proof of my hair die addiction...or mishaps...

The black hair dye incident that Shannon talked about in this post.
And a few years later...I still hadn't learned...DO YOU SEE HOW ORANGE MY HAIR IS?


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The dark hair makes you very mysterious. I like it!

Stephanie said...

I had bad dye jobs! I tried high lights one time and was literally blonde. I looked terrible!

kat said...

I am with Patty, I like the dark hair. That's a very cute picture.