Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, November 30, 2007

Picture Meme

Patty tagged me (well she really tagged everyone so I don't feel that special...but either way I liked this one so here we go...).

The point of this meme is to answer the following questions by finding pictures on the internet or by using your own pictures to represent your answers (since I am to lazy to go hunt down my won pictures of most of these things, I graciously ripped off all of these pictures from the wonderful world wide web).

1) MY AGE AT MY NEXT BIRTHDAY



2) PLACE OF BIRTH

Tahoe City, CA


3) PLACE I WANT TO VISIT

Belize




Costa Rica




4) NICKNAME

Gingy


Even though most days I look like this...


5) FAVORITE PLACE

Big Sur, CA


Lake Tahoe, CA


Byron Bay, Australia


6) FAVORITE THINGS
Dog's


Cooking


Reading (especially on while laying on a sunny beach)


River Rafting


7) FAVORITE FOOD
Coffee (counts as a food group right?)


Pepperoni Pizza


Indian Food


8) FAVORITE COLOR
Black and Red


I added a new one too...PICTURES OF ME (KIND OF)

The Ginger flower


The Blue Ginger flower


And...the Ginger root


Ok, I now officially tag everyone who hasn't already been tagged (see how lazy I am today)!

As a side note, does anybody else ever type 'vavorite' everytime they go to type 'favorite'? Why is it that I always want to start the word 'favorite' with a 'v'?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

VERY awesome & creative!!!

misguidedmommy said...

and the gingerbread people win as funniest thing i've see all day

Anonymous said...

I love it! I read your blog all the time and I love it!
Heather (Ferrin)
come see mine..;)