Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Trouble, Trouble, Trouble...

8:09
Friend: sup

8:35 (I finally realize that I have a text message)
Me: Not much, u?

8:36
Friend: nada, u?

8:45 (I have to keep him waiting just a little bit)
Me: Busy right now, I'm free later.
(I was sitting on my couch, in my pajama's, looking at my unshaven legs...so not busy, but also unwilling to let him know I am available at his beckon call...damnit, especially since he wasn't around when I wanted him)

8:46
Friend: I'll be asleep
(maybe I shouldn't have kept him waiting)

8:47
Me: 915 too late? If not, maybe tomorrow?
(I can't go anywhere with the current hairiness of my legs, especially not somewhere where my legs are most definitely going to be exposed)

8:48
Friend: I'll call tomorrow. night

Hmmm, by the way, since Sat. night he added my as a myspace friend. Trouble, trouble, trouble. A whole lot of trouble.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

omg this is he biggest booty call message i've ever read I LOVE IT yay i love living vicariously through you, although my vicarious self would call the fucking dog park guy

Jen said...

That's annoying you have to wait a whole DAY!