Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Do you like it?

I can't decide if I like my new layout and color scheme....let me know what you think.

3 comments:

Jen said...

I like it... It's dark though!

misguidedmommy said...

I LIKE IT. THE WORDS ARE A BIT DARK BUT I REALLLLY LIKE IT

Stephanie said...

I like it, its a little hard to read, but love the colors.