Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

I have a serious dilema.

While I have yet to visit my old buddy, I hesitate to. I hesitate to not because I have doubts about starting things up with him again, because there is only one thing I want from him. I hesitate because my current obsession lives right across the street. The dog park guy. Damn it.

Seriously what are the chances? What is a girl to do?

Besides of course, just ask the dog park guy out because I really am a fucking chicken when it comes to asking people I actually like out...damn it.

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

yes you big fucking wussy girl ask him out already for fucks sake

Jen said...

Ok Yes. Ask the guy OUT for Pete's sake? What is the worst that can happen? He says no?

Ugh can't you just leave a cute little note on his car sometime and be like' "Hey, I didn't know if you were home or not- but give me a call later if you would like to get a beer!"
XOXO- Ginger

Wouldn't that work? That way he can call if he wants and if not then you can just pretend you never left no damn note. : )

Stephanie said...

I agree, you should ask dog park guy out! Then you know where to go from here on out!