Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Paying my debts...

So apparently I owe Shannon chocolate just for being her friend (I don't exactly see how this benefits me, I mean I have to be her friend AND I have to bring her chocolate every time we hang out...not sure what I'm getting out of the deal, except for a free meal every here and there).


However, I have never been one to leave my debts outstanding (with friends, we need not talk about the mass amount of credit card debt). So I decided to clear my name and pay off my debt.

This is what I delivered tonight to pay off my debt...


Under closer inspection...




This contained the following: (1) carton of Phish Food by Ben & Jerry's (for arguing, whatever!), (1) 24 oz. bottle of Hersey's syrup that Shannon can slather herself down with while she is consuming the remainder of the basket), (1) bar/18 pieces of Lindt Swiss Dark Chocolate with a smooooooth (ok, just smooth) milk chocolate filling (mmm, I love these), (1) package each (9 sticks) of Hersey's Sticks, Caramel filled Milk Chocolate and Mint Milk Chocolate and (1) bag of bite sized Hersey's All Natural extra dark assortment (Pure Dark Chocolate and Pure Dark Chocolate with Cranberries, Blueberries and Almonds. I threw in a cheapy Tigger ball that I found at the store for her son, because well he is cute and people can't help but buy things for cute kids right?


By my counts, I should be paid up...or at least on my way there...




3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

Your post is soooo cute I love it. I have eaten so much of that thing already and I'm about to start squeezing the syrup into my mouth. And dude it totally benefits you...think of all the great exercise you get laughing at my stupid ass! Plus laughing keeps you young

Stephanie said...

You are awesome!!!!

Stephanie said...

But totally make me and others look bad!!!!