Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Another Episode of the Pro's and Con's of Living By Yourself.

Pro: If, after days of thinking about Krispy Kreme donuts (thoughts spurred by a random conversation with friends), you go out and buy yourself some donuts because you can't get the buttery, glaziness goodness out of your mind.
Con: You have no one to stop you from going out and enjoying the buttery, glaziness goodness of Krispy Kreme donuts.

Pro: You can walk around the house in plaid boxers and a tie die tank top.
Con: Is there one? I get to walk around the house in plaid boxer shorts and a tie die tank top!

Pro: When I am sick, I can watch "Under the Tuscan Sun" 3 times in 1 day.
Con: I have no one to get all cuddly with at the end of the movie when I am feeling all inspired about life and love.

Pro: I can eat whatever I want when I am sick.
Con: I have no-one to go and stand in line at the store or restaurant for all of the random things I feel like eating when I am sick.

(did you guys catch onto the fact that I am sick?)

Pro: When I decide I want to clean out my closet, but insist on trying on every piece of clothing I think I might want to think about possibly thinking about giving way, I can. I can also leave them all over my closet until I make up my mind.
Con: I have no-one to 'distract' me whilst changing in and out of all of those clothes.

I know, it's a short one but come on, give me a break...I am sick!

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

am i maybe to blame about the krispy kreme??? just a thought since i'm probably to blame for any food related craving you have!!!! and also trying on the clothes in your closet before keeping or tossing now that is just smart!

misguidedmommy said...

LIKE THE PRETTY NEW LAYOUT TOO!

Jen said...

OMG GINGER! I have that same exact plaid boxer-tie-dye tank outfit!

Hearts!

Jen said...

OH! AND: I watch "Under the Tuscan Sun" like three times a day every day pretty much... even when I'm not sick..

Not sure WHY I am so obsessed with that movie ?