Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Rantings from Work Ginger

Why is it that some people are so incapable of doing anything above and beyond the bare minimum they need to do? Today, simply put, was a long day at work. At 7:30 when I finally grabbed my purse to leave, I realized that everyone else had gone home. Not really a big surprise since it was 7:30pm, however I thought there were still other people around because when I went to leave, I also realized that every light in the building, including the lights in multiple people offices, as well as some fans and a radio where still on in the back part of the building. I have nothing to do with the back part of the building...I do not work in that part of the building, I barely know where the light switches are. There was also chaos all over the place. I won't go into details but, while it is officially my job to make sure the front part of the office is cleaned up at the end of day, I can't even fathom how people could walk past the chaos, the immense, overbearing chaos, that engulfed my office at the end of the day today, and just walk out the door, to their cars, and take off.

Do they think that magical cleaning fairies turn off their gob (stealing that from Jen) damn office lights and turn off their f-ing radio.

I turn my office lights off, I would turn my radio off if I had a radio in my office, I CLEAN UP MY SHIT. Apparently, I am also EVERYBODY'S OFFICE BITCH because they seem to think that it is my responsibility to clean up their shit and turn off they f-ing lights. It wouldn't be so bad if this hasn't happened at least once a week for the past month.

Some people are going to get some words tomorrow because, seriously, how fucking (I'm pissed now) lazy can everyone else in the world be?!?!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Wait- You guys don't have a Magic Cleaning Fairy! Damn Ginger- you guys need to GET ONE!