Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, August 13, 2007

A Discussion about Panties...aka, my kind of product review.

Since the beginning of time (ok, maybe more like 8th or 9th grade), I have been a g-string kind of girl. Once I found out they existed, I loved them. I almost exclusively wore only g-strings...I'm sure all of you wanted to know that didn't you? Well whose fault is that, you ARE the one reading my blog. Hmm, yeah, that's what I thought.

Anywho...When the whole boy short craze came about, I didn't get it. I tried them but they never seemed to stay in place. They would go up, they would go down, they would go anywhere except stay on my ass. It annoyed the hell out of me. I ended up wearing them only for lounging around my house. Until I found these...



Old Navy hipster underwear...I LOVE THEM. I HEART THEM. They are so comfortable and I have now bought like 10 pairs of them over the past few weeks.

This is too much info huh? Too bad, I told you, I love them!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Hmm I wonder if they work on preggo chicks! I am SO in search of the perfect underwear right now... All my lacy pre-preggo panties keep RIPPING every time I put them on : (

Scott said...

Seeing you brought it up ;-) can you tell me how a G-string is not uncomfortable? I've never worn one, but it seems to me like it would be an all day wedgie. Is this a misconception on my part, or do you just get used to it?