Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, April 6, 2007

Possibly the best reason to love Easter.

Instead of sleeping I am flying on a sugar high and watching late night tv. I never watch late night tv, I am normally either sleeping or doing something more pleasureable at this time of night, however here I am watching late night tv and writing blogs. Disclaimer: I may read this entry in the morning and realize that what I am about to say is not really as funny as I seem to think it is tonight (either because I am delirious or am on a major sugar high) but here I go....

Possibly the best reason to love Easter is that it is the only time of the year that white people can say "peeps" and not look like idiots.

Yeah, I know, but you read the disclaimer so I gave you fair warning that it may not be as funny as I think it is right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok you are such a dork!! But that seriously had me laughing so freaking hard. As I sit in my cubicle at work, everyone is now probably wondering what the hell I am doing because work really isnt that funny!
Lisa

misguidedmommy said...

Ummmm, So I guess I shouldn't admit that my husband says Peeps on a daily basis?

misguidedmommy said...

wait, I just thought about it and thats me who says that not him...crap i'm dorky

Stephanie said...

I was laughing I don't like peeps though at all. So glad you enjoy them.

misguidedmommy said...

oh yeah, my mom kept calling them peepers