Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Dirty little secrets.

Does everybody have dirty little secrets? The kind of secrets that bring a smile to your face when something reminds you about it. The kind of secret that maybe no-one knows about, or maybe just your best friend. Whether it's a secret affair, a secret trip, a secret habit; it's something that you truly enjoy, without worrying about others judging you or commenting on. I have one (that no-one knows about). I keep a reminder of it in my kitchen. In plain site but to anyone who saw it, they would probably never even realize what it represents, what it reminds me of. It reminds me of a time, an event, a person that makes me smile. It reminds me that for a time, no matter who short lived it was, I was a sexy, single, attractive and most importantly POWERFUL woman. That I was the kind of woman who commanded respect and passion and adventure in her life. It reminds me of the woman that I strive to be more often in my life. That's why the reminder is still in plain site, as a reminder that that woman lives inside me and that all it takes is a little bit of bravery to bring her out to play.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

do you know how bad i want to see your kitchen now!!!!!!!!