Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, April 26, 2007

Nope, still here. Shannon is my Internet chatting buddy but she is long asleep so I am going to chat to myself for a while until I can come down off my raging about work high.

Do you know I've dove with sharks and wrestled crocodiles? Ok, they were small sharks and I didn't technically 'wrestle' the crocodiles, but I did't tie their mouths shut and take blood samples...

I've been to 10 countries (some of them multiple times) and have swam in the ocean naked with bioluminescent plankton all around me...

I've watched baby sea turtles hatching, swam with dolphins in the wild and stood staring at Stonehenge.

I'm kind of a cool chick. Mind you I still don't know how to ride a bike but that is coming; everyone has to have some challeges lying in their future.

No comments: