Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, April 16, 2007

It's official...

...I am a little bit of a stalker. Not the scary 'going to kill you' type of stalker, just the "I'm too chicken to ask you out so I hang out in a place that I know you go to on a regular basis in an attempt to 'accidentally' run into you" type of stalker (I do actually have a reason to be there but I probably go there more than I need to). Just thought I would let you know so if it starts getting out of hand someone can smack me in the face and tell me just to step up to the plate or go sit in the stands.

And don't say that you've never done it because all of my girlfriends have (with me driving the get away car...oh wait, I wasn't allowed to drive the get away car because I would stop in front of the guys houses and honk, I was confined to the back seat where I screamed really loud when we drove by...mind you I was normally three sheets to the wind by that time of night.)

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

so did you see him again, or is this the time i already know about?