Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Addendum to "Penguins and Itchy Boobs..."

Did I mention that thoughts like that are probably the reason I am single? What guy could handle sitting next to me while I am imagining skiing penguins on a stage floor? ...although most guys probably would have enjoyed the whole "feeling myself up so I could scratch my boob" episode.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

GOOD NEWS FOR YOU! They say when your boobs itch it means they are growing. And we all know how small your boobs are right!

misguidedmommy said...

by the way love the picture!