Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, October 8, 2007

Stepping out of your comfort zone...

The other day I found myself perusing the latest issue of Glamour and there was a feature on what certain people have done lately that was out of their comfort zone. One women responded "I eat low fat food once in a while." First of all, she is a women after my own heart. Second, I figured since I myself had recently been brave enough to do something out of my comfort zone (ask out the Dog Park Guy, which if you have inferred by my lack of updates on the subject, is not going as I had hoped it might) I thought I would ask...

Have you been brave enough to step out of your comfort zone lately? What was it that you did? How did things turn out?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Check out my post from today, I have my out of my comfort zone moment.

Stephanie said...

Ok, so pisses me off he hasn't called or anything. Yuck...