Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

I need to keep up with the product reviews

I recently installed the nifty little site meter tool and have found that the best way to bring traffic to my site is by writing about Trader Joe's or doing product reviews because more than half of the Google hits were because of my review of Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissants (see, that right there probably brought at least 1 person to my site...suckers, now you are stuck reading some poor single girl's blog).

Trader Joe's Chocolate Croissants (very popular hit)

Chocolate Croissants (also a very popular hit)

"review" "trader joe's"


Although, the following things also brought some people my way....

I'm bored and nothing seems to matter (a little depressing, need I say more)

pick up cute waiter (sorry, I never followed through on that one so that poor sap probably left feeling bored and feeling like nothing seemed to matter....unless of course they want to wallow in sorrow and eat some chocolate croissants...now we're on the same page!)

I also realized that I have a reader in Australia...interesting...ok, maybe not.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

or you just need to keep up with your blog