Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Sunday, October 28, 2007

No wonder my purse straps always break...

This morning I was cleaning out my purse (I decided I should probably put all those loose receipts and change where they belong...instead of you know, at the bottom of my purse). Here is a picture of the food related items I pulled out of my purse.


I should probably mention I have a habit of grabbing random food items when I am in a rush in the morning, most of the time I forgot they are in there and never eat them.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Haha! I also always have like random meal bars in my purse! They always get all squished and I end up tossing them eventually.