Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Nifty little tidbits.

Patty tagged me for this nifty little survey thingy. Which is good because I don't really have anything else to write about tonight. Here are 6 tibits/habits about me that hopefully I haven't already shared with you...

  1. I failed both the tests for my permit (because I thought I didn't need to read the book because all my awesome friends told me it was useless) and the test for my license (because I almost kind of maybe might have run over a guy who walking through a crosswalk...really all I did was pull past that first stupid line, but stop before the actual crosswalk line...and there happen to be a guy using a crosswalk who was ALREADY walking outside the crosswalk and the whorebag nice lady who was performing my test said I forced the pedestrian to walk in the crosswalk. HMMMFFF.

  2. I've never had a roommate...I lived with my parents until I was 23 and moved directly into a condo I bought.

  3. I was born at home, not in a hospital and not by a midwife, by a real life doctor. It was the 80's and it was Tahoe, people did that then.

  4. I haven't had a person that I could refer to as a boyfriend in my life since I was a sophomore in high school (close to 10 years)...not to say I haven't had, well...other 'friends' in my life.

  5. I was close to a month old before I had a name. It probably would have been longer if the grandparents hadn't been coming to visit. I was named after Ginger on Gilligan's Island.

  6. I used to ice skate...for like 5 years I was really into it...then they shut down the ice skating rink in my town. That was a sad day.

Ok, well I am supposed to come up with some people to tag...
Jen, Steph, and Babba Unknown...ok, that is so sad that those 3 are the only 3 I can tagged that I know will read this and haven't already been tagged.


1 comment:

Jen said...

Yay Thanks! I still can't believe you were born at home!! I think it is barbaric for women to go through labor without an epidural!

Clearly I am SUPER BRAVE and not at all a total scaredy cat when it comes to pain.. yep.