Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Weather, weather everywhere.

For those of you who don't live in this area, you may not realize that we are in the midst of a record breaking winter storm.

Yesterday it rained...all day...heavy rain...rain on the the scale of a 250-500 year storm type rain! Then it started snowing and laid down about 4 inches of snow in an hour. It's has alternated between lightly snowing and just being cloudy every since. Up until the last hour when it laid down another 3 inches of snow. I can't even imagine how much new snow they have up in the mountains! I love it so I am completely ok hibernating in my condo and letting it snow.

This is what see from my balcony right now..



No comments: