Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I wonder if...

...the health benefits of cranberry juice are negated by the affects of copious amounts of vodka and triple sec?

...my dog will ever realize that I am in no way, shape, or form as physically fit as she so dearly thinks I am.

...the 4 shots of espresso in my morning coffee drink completely counteract any calcium that may have been in the milk used?

...the assholes I work with feel the slightest pang of guilt when they leave at night, walking right past the drying coolers sitting outside the door and get in their cars and drive away, leaving me to bring in coolers by myself at 6:30 at night. (I work at an environmental lab, samples come to us in coolers, which we routinely set outside to dry off. I am almost always the last person to leave at night and EVERYBODY, including the-jerk-who-is-in-charge-who-I-refuse-to-refer-to-as-my-boss, NEVER bring in). HEY ASSHOLES, SINCE WHEN DID IT BECOME MY JOB TO BRING IN THE COOLERS (WHICH PROVIDE SAMPLES TO US WHICH IN TURN MAKES SURE WE ALL HAVE A FUCKING JOB...THE WORDS 'EVERY BODY'S BITCH' ARE NOT TATTOOED ON MY FOREHEAD).

...I will ever enjoy interviewing people.

...the grey hair I found on my head during my lunch break has friends coming to visit any time soon, or it's just (hopefully) a lone ranger wandering the luscious locks of my hair on it's own.

...I will every get laid again.

...I should take up drinking as a hobby, seeing as how my life is awful boring right now. Might lead to some interesting stories...

1 comment:

Jen said...

Umm I like drinking. I would be doing a lot more of it if I could right now. (sigh).

Umm I say LEAVE THE COOLERS OUTSIDE a couple of times and see what happens- I don't think you should have to cover everyone else's asses... Annoying!