Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, January 21, 2008

Office gossip.

So I have office gossip that kind of puts a smile on my face...

But I'm not telling what it is yet because I think I need to process it and decide what I really think of it first!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so NOT patient!!! PLEASE.TELL.NOW!!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
misguidedmommy said...

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE!

misguidedmommy said...

YOU BETTER TELL ME FUCKER HEAD

Anonymous said...

Hey it's been like 8 hours. That is plenty long enough to PROCESS. So dish already!