Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Going on vacation...

So I am officially going on vacation (even though I don't leave until tomorrow night, I doubt I will post again before I leave after that marathon post about work)...

For those of you who .... OMG, I am watching the news and they just said that Health Ledger was found dead in his apartment of an apparent prescription drug over-dose...Seriously? WTF? Ok, I have to go watch the news.

Oh wait...for those of you who I never told, I did decide to go to Cozumel, Mexico with my mom and her friends. So there you go, I am officially on vacation until Jan. 31.

No comments: