Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Only in Nevada...

Would you see a Mercedes Benz (the beige car) 4-wheeling it!



And ok, I realize this is a shitty picture but it was the best I could do while I was driving (shhhh, don't tell anyone I was taking pictures while I was driving my work truck....or oh wait, that I was 4 wheeling with my work truck because I didn't want to wait in traffic).

I was driving back to work the other afternoon and there was a humoungeous accident. Fortunately right where I was you could turn off the main road onto this muddy dirt road and every who was too impatient to wait (me and a zillion other people) drove over some sagebrush and off the main road onto this little dirt road. Mind you every one else I saw doing it had a truck or SUV but this guy in his Mercedes Benz (beige car) decided he could do it too. And he did, which surprised me because the dirt road was hella (that's one of my annoying words I still say even though I am 25 and not 12) muddy and rocky.

It was probably funnier for me at the time but still thought I would share. And I obviously have nothing better to write about today.

No comments: