Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Saturday, January 5, 2008

Christmas Photos...I know, a little late

So I realize that I have been completely slacking on blogging lately. I think I am going through a bit of a writers block because well, I haven't had anything to write about, plus I haven't had any time because of having family in town and working and then going out of town for New Year's. So for right now, you get Christmas photos.

My sister digging through the presents before we started opening presents.


A few of our presents...the before picture.


My mom and my sis opening presents...


My sis and her boyfriend


Sierra opening her presents...


My dad pretending like he's having fun...


Sierra playing with one of her new presents...


Holy Aftermath...


No comments: