Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, January 7, 2008

Warm tingly feelings

Since yesterday, a few times a day, I have had this warm feeling occur about mid-way between my knee and the top of my leg, kind of sort of on the inside of my leg but not quite. And only on the left leg and only in this one little spot. It's just a momentary warm feeling and then it goes away. The first time it happened I was outside and since it is currently about 30 degrees outside I thought maybe my dog flung a massive drop of slobber my way but when I reached down to whip it off, there was nothing there. Then it happened a few other times yesterday and then it just happened again...

Am I losing my mind or you think this warrants some concern?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would say if it keeps happening, be concerned. Keep an eye on it

Anonymous said...

keep watching it. If it seems that it's happening on a normal basis for more than say a week then I would be concerned.

Jen said...

Weird. Umm.. WEIRD!

Maybe put some ice on it?

; )