Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, January 11, 2008

A few items of business...

1) I am losing my mind. Yesterday afternoon I realized that I had schedule not one, not two but THREE different things for this morning at 10. I scheduled an interview with someone, an 'outside the office' meeting with my boss (who is officially on maternatiy leave) and an meeting with a few people in the office (one of whom had the day off today). I am totally losing it! I rescheduled the interview (looks totally professional BTW) and moved the in office meeting until later in the day.

2) My friends know me TOO well. AKA I am too predictable (in a bad way). My friend is having a baby shower this weekend. I was suposed to RSVP by Jan. 10 (yesterday). I remembered in the morning before I left for work. Guess what I forgot? Yup, the invite so I had no number to RSVP to (we had to RSPV to my friend's sister). Anywho, fast foward to today. I called to RSVP late and my friend's sister said "yeah, we already had you down as coming. April told me you probably would forget but was sure you were coming." Nice, I am so predicable that my friends just count me in because they know better than to trust me to RSVP on time!

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

we also know to add 15 minutes at least to any time you say you will be somewhere