Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Friday, January 18, 2008

Bad Ass Driving...

I found myself driving back from lunch driving like a bad-ass...cutting people off, weaving in and out of lanes, going faster than I should have...and I realized it was all because I had a kick-ass rocking driving song on. Black Velvet to be exact. This happens to me all the time. Some rockin' song comes on and I get all into it and start driving like a Jeep Cherokee driver...oh wait, I have to explain that one. My friend April and I have a theory that you have to be a complete asshole to drive a Jeep Cherokee. For many years we had some friends in Sacramento that we would visit like 2 times a month so we were doing a lot of driving. Every time we got cut off or some jack-ass was riding us or flashing his fucking brights at us to move over we would take note of the model of car (we got bored). We started noticing that an OVERWHELMING number of the pricks who drove like shit drove Jeep Cherokee's. Ha, and then our friend bought one! And he totally drove like shit so it just proved our point.

Anywho, do you have a song that just makes you wanna rock out or makes you drive like a bad-ass (or a bat out of hell)?

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

ANYTHING AC/DC OR OFFSPRING AND I'M ALL KINDS OF FUCKED UP...AND NOT ONLY DO I DRIVE LIKE A BADASS...I ALSO AIR DRUM