Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

I quite obviously was not thinking clearning

Yesterday I posted my Top 5 favorite posts and I wrote, and I quote (myself) "Since I am still in a sort of post-flu haze and I am not thinking entirely clearning..." THAT is why I didn't try to write anything more complex than the titles to my previous posts!

What the hell is that word anyways, some sort of marriage between cleaning and clearly. Maybe I can make up a new word, from here on out, 'clearning' is officially a word.

Clearning = cleaning with clarity

Oh shit, if I make it a word, then my prior use of it makes even less sense than when it wasn't a word? Ok, this definition only applies from THIS post and forward, there is no retroactive defining of fake words. Whew, glad we got THAT cleared up!

1 comment:

Jen said...

LOL! That's awesome! I totally didn't even NOTICE btw... shows how perceptive III Am. Gob.