Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Blogiversary in it's final hours...

So my blog is almost officially 1 year old. Ahh, I am so proud. Well, most of the time...

This is your last chance to submit questions for me to answer in tomorrow's 1 Year Blogiversary post. You can ask me anything you want and I will answer it with complete honesty...anything...here's your chance...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I realize that I suck because I'm just now getting caught up on your blog.

Anywho... I do have a question....... why did you originally start writing this blog. Was it out of boredom or did you have something that you needed to get out???? Also looking back has your blog turned out the way you intended?