Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, March 3, 2008

By the way, you guys all suck

So it's been like 5 days since I put up my little "it's my blogiversary, ask me anything you want" post and I have gotten 2, YES TWO, COUNT THEM...ONE...TWO QUESTIONS. You guys all suck!

You only have until Thursday since I will post my responses on Friday, my one year blogiversary, so they better start pouring in...OR ELSE...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell us about your favorite sexual encounter.

Sara

Dyan said...

Am I supposed to aks about the sexual encounter? I am so confused... not hard to confuse me either, by the way....

Dyan said...

I wanna do your thingy.... tell me how, is it too late? Well, I wouldnt doubt it, I am so fucking slow....

Dyan said...

Ok... I have a quesiton for you.... in all your travleing escapdes.... have you ever had a secret foreign lover? Something I always wondered and never heard you say.... endulge me ~