Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Sunday, March 16, 2008

The call

So be called earlier today. I actually didn't even hear my phone ring so I haven't actually talked to him, but he was just calling to "see how I was doing today" and said to give him a call whenever.

Should I call back? He seemed like a nice enough guy until the other night, now I'm not so sure...

6 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

axe murderer. if you agree to meet him he needs to come here

Anonymous said...

I agree with Shannon!

Anonymous said...

DO NOT CALL BACK. If he wants to meet he'll call you back and I totally agree with Shannon..... HE MUST COME HERE!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Jen said...

Um yeah have him come to you, like I said. And have Shannon call you halfway through the date in case you need to leave due to an "emergency".

Dyan said...

Yes, My consensus is the same, call him.... tell him to either a) come to Reno or b) meet you half-way and I like Jen's idea of the emergency thing....