Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, September 3, 2007

My lack of blogging...

...Is due to the fact that I have been out of town camping for a few days (or preparing to go camping....or ACTUALLY putting away my camping gear, which in itself is a feat of it's own considering my camping gear for the most part was still in the trunk of my car from my camping trip in JUNE!).

Sorry 'bout that!

No comments: