Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Thursday, September 27, 2007

You never know what you are going to find.

Earlier tonight, as I sat down on the couch to watch the season premiere of Grey's Anatomy, I pulled my feet up on the couch with me. "Hmmm" I thought to myself. "What's that on my foot?" Oh yeah, something hard and pointy to play with. I sat there, watching Grey's Anatomy through a few commercial breaks, twirling the strange little white thing that I had found stuck to my foot, poking my fingertips with this thing that I obviously picked up off of my living room floor. That is until I realized what I had been twirling around and playing for probably the first half of the show....want to know what it was?

Come on, take a guess!

Have you guessed yet?

It was an escapee clipped toenail....yup, I clipped my toenails the other night and apparently I had an escapee that found it's way into the furry depths of my carpet. And which I promptly picked up on my foot and proceeded to play with.

Can't really decide if it's really as gross as it probably should be.

2 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

HEY ASSFUCK! DO YOU EVER BLOG ANYMORE, AND WHAT ABOUT OUR FOOD BLOG HMMMMMMM GOSH..JERK ASS I MISS YOUR WORDS

misguidedmommy said...

PS I LOVE YOU EVEN IF I DID CALL YOU AN ASSFUCK