Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

An Open Letter to all the SHITTY SHITTY Drivers in the Reno-Tahoe Area...

To all you SHITTY SHITTY Drivers in the Reno-Tahoe Area:

The following acts are ILLEGAL OR JUST PLAIN FUCKING RUDE YOU SHITHEADS:

1.) Going 10 miles an hour in a 45 mile an hour zone just so you can look at the fucking sights...Hey Asshole, that's why they have Vista points fucker!

2.) Driving 40 miles an hour in a 65 mph zone when it is a no passing zone and then speeding up to 70 once the little double solid line turns dotted....hey shithead, let me fucking pass you!

3.) You know those little dashed lines in the middle of the road, THEY ARE THERE FOR A FUCKING REASON....STAY IN YOUR FUCKING LANE.

4.) You might want to consider seeing some sort of a doctor once you realize that you just drove up the walkway, and not a driveway. Just a suggestion!

5.) Blinkers are not a optional accessory on your vehicle...USE THEM JACKASS!

6.) Last time I checked, it is illegal to make a right hand turn from the far left lane...

My alternative title for this post was "My Road Rage Reaches it's Boiling Point"...I had to drive all day today for work and needless to say, I am ready for wintertime when the fucking tourists are far far away from this area! I would so much rather drive through a blizzard than behind some jackass going 10 miles an hour just so he can take in the fucking sights!

And, no, this post didn't really have a point except for me to vent.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

omg i think you need some chocolate! oh man now i need some chocolate