Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I know, I know...

That I haven't posted in like a week. Sorry about that, I haven't much felt like writing, too much work, not enough sleep, and my attempt to wean myself off of my daily latte has left me in a mild state of unproductive delirium and apparently my brain hasn't been able to function the boring happenings of my daily life. How's that for an excuse for not blogging?

2 comments:

Jen said...

Eh.... I'll let it slide..

misguidedmommy said...

whatever have you at least asked out dog park guy yet