Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, June 20, 2007

This is how lazy I am...

So you obviously all know that I went on a trip last week. I was gone from Wed.-Sat. During most of this time my cell phone was off because I was in a location where it didn't come in. However since returning from my trip I have been using my cell phone but have not plugged it in to charge it since last Tuesday before I left for my trip (8 days). Today my phone finally died on me.

Do you want to know why I haven't plugged my phone in? Because I was too lazy to unpack my backpack from last weekend (sitting in the corner of my hallway) to dig out my phone charger. Guess what I just realized? Because I was going camping I knew I wouldn't have anywhere to plug my phone in so I DID NOT BRING MY PHONE CHARGER...which yes for those of you who can put 2 and 2 together, means my phone charger was right where I left it 8 days ago, plugged into an outlet near my bed!

3 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

i love you. that is hilarious. that is really something shannon would do...shit did i just refer to me in the third person. i'm watching top chef and its cracking me the hell up. i can't believe your phone died that is hilarious! hahahahahaha. hey did you pack your curling iron too?

misguidedmommy said...

so lazy in fact that you haven't posted in four days...sigh...

Lainey-Paney said...

It's okay.
I'm that kind of lazy too.

We went on a trip in May.
May.
A MONTH later....on 6/16 we finally took the suitcases out of our entryway & put them up.
Yes, they were WIDE OPEN & we'd been using random things out of them...and they were RIGHT there by the front door. That's how lazy we can be.