Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

It's getting dark.

Do you every have days (weeks?) where you just feel like you are drowning? Where nothing goes your way and everything is your fault? This week has been one of those weeks for me. I admittedly complain about my job a lot but I do like it (don't love it, but like it). Most of the time I really do enjoy work, it is hard and I work long days but I leave at the end of the day feeling like I have been helpful and that I have accomplished stuff.

If you saw my desk for the last 3 days you would understand my feeling. The piles just get bigger and bigger and bigger and bigger and the lists of things to do just get longer and longer and longer and longer and ok, you probably have the point by now...

And the worst part is apparently it is my fault for everything that goes wrong this week. Even, yes, when I had nothing to do with it. Somehow...my fault. I know weeks like this pass but fuck if all I want to do tomorrow is call in sick and hide in my bed all day.

By the way, sorry for not blogging in so long.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

DON'T CALL IN SICK...for fucks sake you should see the disaster that has become my desk while i've been gone, my desk makes me want to break out in hives when i go to work