Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Saturday, June 30, 2007

Karma bit me in the ass.

Obviously I spend a lot of time at the park with my dog. I occasionally take my dog to one of the big dog parks in town. On several of these trips, as I am standing around let my dog chase after balls or other dogs or people, I catch dogs peeing on people who have no idea they are being peed (is that right?) on. They are just standing their watching their dog chase balls or other dogs and some sneaky little puppy will run up and pee on them from behind. I never say anything and secretly find it kind of funny. I mean, it's just a little dog pee on their shoe or their jeans, and by the time I see it the action has already taken place, no point in getting someone all huffy and puffy when there is nothing they can do about it.

However, I got peed on this morning. I was just out walking my dog, enjoying my morning. A dog park regular comes walking up and one of his dogs runs up to me. I lean down to pet the dog who I THINK is just being friendly, and the dog lifts it's leg and pees on my foot before I realize what just happened. And to be completely honest, I found it just has funny when it happened to me so I stand by my position of watching (and laughing) from a distance when people unsuspectingly get peed on by dogs.

1 comment:

misguidedmommy said...

ewwwwwwwwww you better wash your shoes or your dog will on them to mark her territory