Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, June 11, 2007

Is there something in the water?

What the fuck is happening around here lately? It seems like just about everyone in my life is getting pregnant. Today alone I have had 2 people, a friend and my boss, tell me that they are pregnant. On top of that my good friend Shannon is pregnant. I just pray to god my sister doesn't spring something on my this weekend when I see her (although a little niece or nephew would be nice). Are they putting something in the water water these days or is everybody just getting a hell of a lot more action than I am?

4 comments:

misguidedmommy said...

No shit Ginger okay lets think about this, Me, then Julia, then Jen, then my friend Katie, then my blogger friend Cakerwakers, along with my blogger friend Momommy, Dallas (member her from high school shes still allis friend). I found out about all but one of these WITH IN A WEEK! Then we found out two of Robs friends are also pregnant. I believe that 4-5 of these people are seriously within a week of my due date WTF! So I'm pretty sure this is the time for you to try and get knocked up if you want. Also Dyan should have some sex right about now! In fact so many people are getting pregnant, that even my friends who can't get pregnant anymore I'm waiting to hear have surrogates or are adopting or something like that!

Jen said...

Seriously, In addition to all the people that Shannon just mentioned, there are two OTHER women in my office that are also pregnant. I was beginning to think that our office is located over some ancient indian fertility ground, but maybe it's happening EVERYWHERE?! I blame global warming.

Ginger said...

Yup, I am leaving a comment on my own blog...Why are all the ads that google is putting on my site about flights to Turkey? Did I say something that would cause them to post such a strange ad...or is it just that I ramble on so much they can't decipher what I am saying so they put ad's for flights to crazy countries.

misguidedmommy said...

no maybe its because you mention vacation a lot!