Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Monday, June 18, 2007

Just for shit's and giggles...


You're asking yourself what is this? Well my answer to you is that it is crab poop, or sand, or both. Whatever way you look at it this little crab spends his time burrowing little holes in the sand and the way he gets rids of the sand is by eating it (thus pooping it) in these nice little balls all over the Australian beach. Here is a prettier picture of the beach these were found on...somewhere in Northern Australia...


By the way, my DELETE button on my keyboard no longer works which is a royal pain in the ass. Probably from when I spilled my iced vanilla latte on it a few weeks ago (and obviously never cleaned it)...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

That beach is gorgeous...I wouldn't mind visiting it!