Tasty Temptations

Cooking has always been the one thing where, when I am doing it, nothing else in the world seems to matter. I can cook for minutes or I can cook for hours, but no matter how long I can cook for, I always find myself feeling more like 'me' when I am done. Plus there is no better excuse to drink by yourself than while you are cooking a great meal (All those drunken chefs out there can thank Julia for making this acceptable).

Me and a few of my friends have decided to create a place to share our love of cooking....check us out here.

Can't find something?

Google
 

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Copy Cat

I am such a copy cat. Shannon did the thing (you know, the thing???)...seriously though, the thing where you type in "Shannon needs" in google and see what you get the other day and I found it hilarious so I thought I would copy her and do it as well....but you know, not with "Shannon needs" because, well, Shannon already did that so I thought I would try it with Ginger needs...

Ginger needs...
...a family to help her forget her past (?)
...to find a home
...to be grated into tiny pieces (a little disturbing)
...your help
...a royal attitude adjustment (excuse me!)
...money (how did they know?)
...a good guy her own age (fuck, the dog park guy is so much older than me but Google is telling me I need someone my own age..what to do, what to do)
...to be washed in clean (flowing) water (ummm, again, a little disturbing)
...to retire (sound good to me)
...to be peeled before being pounded (sounds good to me)
...to be controlled (I've never really been a submissive, but maybe I should try something new)

That's all folks!